top ten new maxims to growing deeper in God.
I have so much on my mind but I only have limited time so I shall cut to the chase. I hope to retain some activity here while I pursue God in a more intentional and intensive manner. Here are some of the new maxims brewing in my head since the conclusion of IDMC 2010. I’ve been thinking about how to translate my desire to growing deeper in God into the various arenas of my life and so to accomplish that, here are some rules I will implement with immediate effect:
- No Holy Book, no Macbook.
- No Word of God, no WordPress.
- No intercession, no interaction.
- No questions, no answers.
- No application of truth, no announcement of truth.
- No depth of life, no breadth of ministry.
- No early shutdown, no early startup.
- No heavenly conversation, no earthly chitchat.
- No communication interference, no connection interruptions.
- No sin, no struggle.
Most of it won’t make sense to you, but it doesn’t need to. I can’t wait to drill these maxims into my life. In the meantime, I’ll try to write as often as I can.
Posted on September 9, 2010, in Heart Upon Sleeve, Retrospective Reflections, Top Ten & Other Lists and tagged bible, God, grow deeper in God, IDMC 2010, Macbook, WordPress. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
bro, I couldn’t agree more with what you said. :)