top ten reasons for not exercising.
I had fun coming up with this list! Which
reason(s) excuse(s) do you always use?
- “I have a huge/ major/ important exam/ test/ appointment/ presentation/ meeting/ date today/ tomorrow.”
- “I didn’t sleep enough the night before.”
- “I don’t feel like it because it’s my, erm, time of the month (I’m convinced some guys get it too!).”
- “The weather today is too hot/ wet/ cold/ sunny/ humid/ nice so I better stay home.”
- “It’s unsafe to run so early/ late.”
- “My mother/ father/ (insert family member) doesn’t allow.”
- “It just doesn’t feel right today.”
- “The gym is too expensive/ far/ crowded/ smelly/ noisy/ filled with gay people.”
- “My muscles are still aching/ recovering from the last run/ week/ month/ year.”
- “Outside got ghost.”
Posted on March 11, 2011, in Extraordinary Mundane, Quote & Unquote, Top Ten & Other Lists. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
No. 10 – Best!