reminiscing New Zealand: 10 unforgettable moments.
- Spending four hours with my mentor’s mentor, Jim Chew, and gleaning wisdom from his life.
- Catching up with Daniel and Vimun over the weekend and adopting Stacey as our god-daughter.
- Pulling off stupid stunts at Moeraki Boulders and convincing my wife to capture me in action.
- Navigating through a forest route on the final blinking bar of petrol, and without phone reception.
- Swinging 120m in tandem from one mountain onto the oncoming cliff face with my brave wife.
- Jumping off a 134m platform between two mountains – the highest bungy jump in Australasia.
- Experiencing shock and helplessness when my wife went overboard from white water rafting.
- Sailing into Doubtful Sound and seeing whales, dolphins and seals in their natural environments.
- Clocking a mileage of 3,283.6km in 18 days – covering the entire perimeter of South Island.
- Being and sharing every moment with the love of my life for all 1,555,200 consecutive seconds.
Posted on December 16, 2012, in A Walk To Remember, Extraordinary Mundane, Picture Perfect, Retrospective Reflections, Simple Pleasures, Top Ten & Other Lists and tagged AJ Hackett, bungy jump, canyon swing, Daniel Heng, Doubtful Sound, honeymoon, Jim Chew, Lee Huiyi, Moeraki Boulders, New Zealand, Stacey Heng, Vimun How, white water rafting. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.