JAT reads in end-March.
May you enjoy these articles as much as I have.
- Amos Poh provides a glimpse into a teenager’s struggles and earnest desire to pray.
- Chua Yi Xian shares a psychologist-to-be’s tussle with relativism and Christianity.
- Evangeline Tan represent a daughter’s sincere cry for real communion with her father.
- Hilary Hoe walks us through the Book of Revelation as part of his Lenten journey.
- Lim Mei Yin talks us through her thoughts on God talking to us and how we hear Him.
- Matt Lawton interviews the entertaining Patrice Evra, whose honesty charms us all.
- Matthew Tan gives us a theological perspective of community and its importance.
- Michael Walker highlights unfulfilled potential by juxtaposing Rooney and Jeffers.
- Perry Noble diagnoses with alarming accuracy the signs of an unhealthy Christian.
- Serene Wee spells out the ten desired qualities of a godly man – her unattainable one.
JAT reads in mid-March.
A part of what I do for a living is to keep up with my youths by reading their blogs; I’m subscribed to nearly 70 (and counting!) blogs and each time they update, Google Reader feeds it to me; you learn a lot about people by being a phantom reader. I also subscribe to other websites and often enough, I chance upon a good article that is worth sharing…
This is my first attempt to show you what I read and I plan to do this every other week if I can keep up. Hope you enjoy these articles as much as I have.
- Bethenia Dixon refreshes everyone with a great perspective on giving – love her closing.
- Clarence Chua puts himself in the shoes of his semi-deaf father – a riveting piece.
- Dan Walker of the BBC captures Le Magnifique Eric Cantona in an exclusive interview.
- John Piper brings us back to 2002 and reminds youth workers of their great responsibility.
- Joshua Ng reflects on what it means to leave behind a legacy as a legend.
- Lim Jun Hong reminds us of the importance of being properly rooted in the Word.
- Perry Noble looks at the ten ways to fail as a minister – what a sobering reminder for all…
- Serene Wee provides an excellent insight into the situation in Japan, as told by a Japanese.
- Soann Chng writes about Cavan’s responsibilities as her firstborn – something I identify with.
- Steven Chan shares how he missed the earthquake in Tokyo by a mere 50 minutes.
You never know – you might just be featured next month! I’m a big fan of superb writers and always on the lookout for read-worthy articles.