ten quick and random thoughts after Rhema opening night.
1. I really enjoy working with young people, regardless of whether they are experienced or emerging ones.
2. R-AGE really has an abundance of talented and committed youths and I am grateful to God for all of them.
3. It is my prayer that you will thrive in faith, hope and love. We are ready for You… Are you ready for Him…?
4. There’s nothing we can do to manufacture God’s presence but we can do everything to do our best for Him.
5. I thank God for the young adults who serve in R-AGE for they play an integral role and contribute significantly.
6. We have a delightful batch of 13-year-olds at both GI and GII; what a joy to see them serve God as ushers or in the choir.
7. If given a choice, I’d rather not do productions because it’s tiring, but it’s immensely gratifying to see a vision come to fruition.
8. From recording the above video from the gallery, God reminded me of my calling and duty towards this youth ministry.
9. This is a fantastic opportunity for me to put more names to faces and to know these precious youths a little better.
10. I really, really, really, love young people and I consider it an honour and privilege to be able to pastor this youth group.
Posted on December 13, 2010, in Affirming Faithfulness, Extraordinary Mundane, Forever Young, Picture Perfect, Simple Pleasures, Top Ten & Other Lists and tagged calling, GI, GII, R-AGE, Rhema Conference 2010, young adults, young people, youth ministry. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.