ILYTTE at your fingertips.
ILYTTE stands for “I Love You ‘Til The End” and it is what we have affectionately titled our wedding website. which will be progressively filled with wedding-related content as we count down to 12th August 2012.
Below contains the link to every chapter in this proposal series for your navigation convenience.
For those who have followed this “drama serial”, I trust that you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. And for those who are reading this for the first time, may you discover God’s amazing grace in our relationship… Enjoy! (:
P/S: Stay tuned for my next endeavour – it’s going to be even bigger than this one! (:
- prologue to the proposal story.
- I. the elements of a memorable proposal.
- II. the crucial milestone – her family must know.
- III. the most nerve-wrecking moment.
- IV. the ultimate engagement ring.
- V. the first idea – Perth.
- VI. the second idea – Mapletree Business City.
- VII. the first group of people involved.
- VIII. the secret weapon – her birthday.
- IX. the third idea – Universal Studios Singapore.
- X. the preparation before USS.
- XI. the red tape that I couldn’t clear.
- XII. the two visits before the first visit.
- XIII. the relentless schedule that week.
- XIV. the other ideas that were rejected.
- XV. the final excursion that decided my destiny.
- XVI. the walk of shame.
- XVII. the sunset on his screen.
- XVIII. the birthday that nearly ruined the proposal.
- XIX. the inception – the surprise within a surprise.
- XX. the one mad week of errands.
- XXI. the one regrettable conflict.
- XXII. the time to face the music.
- XXIII. the most romantic amateur Chinese song.
- XXIV. the music that changed the mood.
- XXV. the actual visit to USS.
- XXVI. the rain on my parade.
- XXVII. the lead-up to the proposal.
- XXVIII. the change parade and the final countdown.
- XXIX. the wait is finally over!
- XXX. the love at first sight.
- XXXI. the question we’ve all been waiting for.
- Through her eyes: The pre-proposal.
- Through her eyes: The unexpected twist.
- Through her eyes: The fateful day.
- Through her eyes: The unforgettable evening.
- XXXII. the first meal together as an engaged couple.
- Through her eyes: The blissful dinner.
- XXXIII. the drive back to Lakeholmz
- XXXIV. the walk of anticipation.
- XXXV. the entrance of exuberance.
- Through her eyes: The engagement party.
- XXXVI. the professional post-production pace.
- XXXVII. the analysis of the video.
- Through her eyes: The post-engagement.
- XXXVIII. the after-proposal reflection and reaction.
- epilogue – I love you ‘til the end.
Posted on August 1, 2011, in A Walk To Remember, Top Ten & Other Lists and tagged I Love You 'Til The End, ILYTTE, Lee Huiyi. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment