a categorised, diverse city.
May I proudly present the 21 new categories of this blog and may it enhance your browsing experience here. Every category has a story to tell. (This is crazy, but I really enjoyed writing the descriptions of each category; it’s kinda like copywriting, which I thoroughly reveled in when I worked in OCS and Shanghai. Creative catharsis, baby!) Enjoy!
1. A Walk To Remember | Life is a journey that never ends; let’s take a trip into my history to reminisce the (good) ol’ days.
2. Affirming Faithfulness | The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases and His mercy endures forever; I recount His great faithfulness through my blessings.
3. Attempted Provocation | I attempt to write daily because I am in the business of shifting paradigms, especially that of my own – so help me God.
4. Creative Expressions | My little anthology of poetry, song, art and the finer things in life – for that’s what we stay alive for.
5. Extraordinary Mundane | Daily routines are mundane; I set myself apart by living my humdrum life extraordinarily.
6. Forever Young | The craziest and most memorable periods of our lives happen in the springtime of youth (ministry)!
7. Heart Upon Sleeve | Passion is one of the core values of my life and very often, I spill my heart best through words.
8. In Your Face | Being authentic is one of my codes of conduct; I don’t want to be perfect, I just want to be real.
9. Leadership Lessons | Leadership is a skill best taught through real-life experiences and best learnt through real-life examples.
10. Mentoring Minutes | The issue of mentoring is the mentoring issue; these are the highlights of my mentoring journeys.
11. Ooh Aah Cantona | Eric “Le King” Cantona was the birthplace of my fervour for all things Manchester United, football and the number 7.
12. Picture Perfect | A picture unveils a thousand words and a photograph reveals emotion; life is digitalised by a kaleidoscope of pixels.
13. Preaching & Teaching | Excerpts of all my sermon transcripts and lesson outlines are found in this museum of learning.
14. Previews & Reviews | My honest opinion on just about everything – books, music, movies, websites, places, food, events and people.
15. Quote & Unquote | There’s an abundance of wisdom out there; this is my attempt to be learned by borrowing some of it for personal perusal.
16. Retrospective Reflections | Hindsight bias inclines me to interpret past events with an awareness of the present to reveal insights into the future.
17. Simple Pleasures | Godliness with contentment is great gain; may God forbid me to take for granted the simple things in life.
18. Spontaneous Conversations | A conversation with people and a dialogue with God always energises my Sanguine and keeps me functional.
19. The Greatest Gift | The greatest gift one could ever give to a young person is to believe in him or her; may you and I give generously then.
20. Theocentric Orientation | The Word of God is living and active, and beckons us to discover its revelations through intentional exegeses.
21. Top Ten & Other Lists | Be it ABC or 123, this is a consolidation of every single list that appears on this blog.
Posted on August 4, 2010, in Affirming Faithfulness, Creative Expressions, Simple Pleasures, Top Ten & Other Lists and tagged categories, copywriting, creative catharsis, Officer Cadet School, Shanghai. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
This helps alot man!
Nicely done Bro Joey!
haha thanks! nice to know someone appreciates it! hard work man. (i just edited it further.) hahaha. so when are you starting your blog?
haha. You actually arranged it in alphabetical order. :) good job!
haha. did you expect anything lesser? lol. well, it does help that wordpress automatically arranges it for me, but i would have done it anyway! hehe.